My testimony started with a photo of my DOG in the mountains. About the same time I started to see the divine images, I also started to see the number 33. It began with time....I would wake up in the middle of the night always on a 33.....1:33, 2:33, 3:30, 3:33, 4:33...etc. When I started to take notice I realized I was seeing it many places other than time too....news, work, weather, odometer, stores, gas pumps, receipts, t shirts/jerseys, road signs...etc. When the images turned out to have a biblical overtone, I immediately attributed it to Christ Jesus dieing for our sins at the age of 33, and I would thank Him for what he did when I saw the number. Not only did the Images become more frequent and more important but so did the number 33. Plus everyone who went through my testimony also said they were seeing 33 or 333 everywhere. Years later I started to see 23 with time just as frequent as 33. I have been seeing 23 and 33 with multiple times daily everywhere, but mainly with time. I will list things found with both 33, 333, and 23.
1. Jesus (Our Savior) dies on cross for our sins at age 33
2. old Jewish text say that Adam and Eve had 33 Sons and 23 daughters. I heard a pastor on the radio say this. (then googled it)
3. Jacob is 23rd in the lineage (Adam being 1st). Jacob had 33 children by his first woman, Leah, including his daughter, son and grandsons. (Genesis 46:15)
4. God gave Jacob a new name... Israel. Jacob simple gematria value = 31 , Israel simple gematria value 64 ....Difference of 33...Coincidence? (simple gematria value for God = 26 and for Lord = 49...difference of 23 which is value for I am....Interesting)
5. In Genesis there are 1,533 verses (KJV Bible)....proverbs 15:33 The fear of the LORD is the Instruction of wisdom; and before honour is humility. Instruction occurs in the KJV Bible 33 times, 33 verses.
6. Woman after birthing a male child continues a blood purification after circumcision for 33 days. Why 33? A female child 66 days. purification difference 33 days. (Leviticus 12:4-5)
7. The middle chapter of God's Word is Psalms 117 (KJV bible). There are 33 words in this chapter. The middle of man is the Human spine which contains 33 vertabrea. The human dna strand has 33 turns in it And God said "let us make man in our image..." Coincidence?
8. Psalm 33 is all about rejoicing in the Lord, singing to the Lord, Truth of the Lords works and protection from the Lord to those who fear in Him and hope in His mercy. (Psalm 23...most know that one)
9. King David was 33rd from Adam and ruled Jerusalem for 33 years
10. Ezekiel 33 ...First 9 (3x3) verses talk about the Watchman. Verse 33:9 is 33 words. Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
11. Ezekiel 33:33 And when this cometh to pass, (lo, it will come,) then shall they know that a prophet hath been among them. Ezekiel 1 describes a Cherub that looks identical to the one in the photo of mine that was a key in the beginning of my whole adventure.
12. Speaking of the Watchman....Sight is the only word that occurs 333 times in the KJV Bible
13.The word See is in only 3 books of the KJV Bible 33 times. Strange that its 3 of the 4 disciples of the gospels.....Matthew, Luke and John....Why not Mark? Mark was the only one that didn't talk about the Virgin Birth of Christ or about the disciples Seeing Jesus after the Resurrection. (after Jesus Sacrificed His Life for us) . The other 3 disciples did.
14. Virgin occurs 33 times in 33 verses. (KJV Bible)
15. Sacrificed the same 33 times, 33 verses (KJV)
16. Matthew 18:11 For the Son of man is come toSavethat which was lost. (Save occurs 233 times in the KJV Bible)
17. AMEN simple gematria value = 33. Rev 3:14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith theAmen (33), the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;........Isn't it Amazing that and in (Exodus 3:14) God is (I AM) which equals 23.... I AM is Creator/Everything. (Revelation 3:14) Jesus is the (AMEN) which equals 33.... AMEN came as A MAN to save ALL MEN. I find this Interesting. At the top of list I showed Adam and Eve had 33 sons , 23 daughters and that there are 33 vertabrea in the human spine.... but there are also 23 pairs of chromosomes in a human cell. Is something being proven here?
18. Hebrews 11:17 By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son, Hebrews 11:18 Of whom it was said, That in Isaac shall thy seed be called: (The simple gematria value of both Isaac and Seed is 33). Name also equals 33. Isn't it strange The Bible gives much significance to (The Seed) and (The Name). The also = 33..... So when put with seed or name it = 66 the number of books in the bible....I find that very interesting.
19. Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. (it is the first verse in Revelation with 33 words). Rev 7:17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.(it is the 2nd verse in Revelation with 33 words)
20. Jeremiah 2:13 For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water. (The word Fountain occurs 33 times in the KJV Bible)
21. 1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.Matthew 23:26Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also. Cleanse occurs33 times , Clean 133 times (KJV)
22.John 6:33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world. John 6:35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst. Bread is in 330 verses (KJV)
23. Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.Seek is in 233 verses (KJV)
24. The33 book of Bible predicticts Jesus Birth in Bethlehem (Micah 5:2)
25.1Kings 20:16 And they went out at noon. But Benhadad was drinking himself drunk in the pavilions, he and the kings, the thirty and two kings that helped him. (33 kings)
26. 33 Kings defeated by Moses and Joshua and the children of Israel ... (Joshua 12:2,12:4,12:9-24) Joshua 12:1 Now these are the kings of the land, which the children of Israel smote, and possessed their land on the other side Jordan toward the rising of the sun, from the river Arnon unto mount Hermon, and all the plain on the east: Mount Hermon the Longitude is 33.33 and latitude 33.33 using the old Paris meridian.
27. Psalm 133:3 As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.
28. The word Hear is in the books of the major prophets (Isaiah through Daniel) of the KJV Bible 133 times
29. The command to give thanks appears 33 times in the bible. ( from one of David Jeremiah's sermons )
30. The suns mass is 333,000 that of the earths mass
31. Luke 4:1 And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness,....... "into the wilderness" occurs 33 times , 33 verses (kJV bible)
32. At the end of the 4 Blood moons in 2015 a total lunar eclipse shared the stage with a super moon ....This event where both occur at same time happened 33 years before. .....the next time will be 2033.
33. On the 23rd day of September 1947, the General Assembly assigned the question of partitioning of Palestine to its Ad Hoc Committee. UN vote United Nations General Assembly Resolution 181 called for the partition of the British-ruled Palestine Mandate into a Jewish state (Israel). It was approved on November 29, 1947 with 33 votes in favor, 13 against. Coincidence? Started on the 23rd... ended with 33 votes in favor... Israel becomes a Jewish state...Amazing!!!
34. 2015 first time in 33 years white house didnt celebrate Christmas. The beast is in the NT 33 times . beast 33 verses of Revelation.
35. The book of Isaiah which has the same amount of chapters as the Bible does books...is the 23rd book. Some say the way it was written is divided similar to the bible's 39ot/27nt.
36. Dan 12:12 - Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.
37.Dan 8:14 - And he said unto me, Unto 2300 days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.
38. Leviticus 23 - God's Annual Feasts of the old covenant
39. 23 Grand Masters of the Knights Templar...Interesting
40. Luke 19:10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost. Seekis in 233verses andSave occurs 233 times in the KJV Bible
41. Matthew 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. Raca has gematria of 23
42. 1Corinthians 10:8 Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand (23,000). 1Corinthians 10:9 Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents.
43. Jeremiah 33:11 The voice of joy, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride, the voice of them that shall say,Praise the LORD of hosts: for the LORD is good; for his mercy endureth for ever: and of them that shall bring the sacrifice of praise into the house of the LORD. For I will cause to return the captivity of the land, as at the first, saith the LORD. "Praise the Lord" is in KJV Bible 33 times , 33 verses.
44. The Hebrew word "HaShem" means "The Name" and refers to the name of God. If you look up the gematria value on "The Name" you will find that... The = 33 and Name = 33 ... "The Name" = 66. It's probably coincidence that "The Name" = 66 and His word which is the Bible consist of 66 Books. Interesting!
45. The Holy Spirit, through a series of events, led me to this verse...Zechariah 5:7 And, behold, there was lifted up a talent of lead: and this is a woman that sitteth in the midst of the ephah. I did a search on Ephah and Talent. An Ephah in todays measurements is about 23 liters and a talent is about 33 kilograms... interesting!
46. In Matthew 7:13-14 Jesus speaks of the "straight gate" that leads to life . The gematria value of "Gate" is 33. Jesus (The Amen/33) says in John 10:7 Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the (door/gate) of the sheep. And in John 10:9 I am the (door/gate): by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved,... . Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God iseternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
47. 23 books of the new testament mention the return of Jesus.
48. Jeremiah 25:3 From the thirteenth year of Josiah the son of Amon king of Judah, even unto this day, that is the three and twentieth year, the word of the LORD hath come unto me, and I have spoken unto you, rising early and speaking; but ye have not hearkened. (23 Years.)
49. First word of the KJV Bible (In) has a gematria value of 23. The last word of the KJV Bible (Amen) has a value of 33. Revelation 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.Also, at the end of each prayer we say " In Jesus name... Amen"
50. The Sea of Galilee where Jesus walked on the water is approximately 53 kilometers ( 33 miles ) in circumference.
51. In the YouTube video " In depth exploration of the City of David " they found an ancient pool used for mikveh and a road leading to the temple which was a distance of 2300 feet. (18 to 19 min in video)
52. Mizpah and Mizpeh are in the KJV Bible 23 times. Mizpah in Hebrew is watchtower. The story of Jacob and Laban making a pile of stones marked an agreement between 2 people with God as their watching witness. Mizpah and Mizpeh are also names of locations.
53. The Hebrew word for Love is pronounced "Ahava"....which has a gematria of33. Also, the word Love is in the books of Psalms (23 verses/ 23 occurrences), Song of Solomon (23 verses/ 26 occurrences), and 1 John (23 verses/ 33 occurrences).
Random Verses In The Bible with 33 in reference #
Proverbs 15:33 The fear of the LORD is the instruction of wisdom; and before honour is humility.
Jeremiah 31:33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
Jeremiah 33:3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.
Mark 12:33 And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.
John 3:33 He that hath received his testimony hath set to his seal that God is true
Mathew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Mathew 12:33 Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.
Mark 13:33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is
Mathew 24:33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 6:33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.
Luke 17:33 Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.
Job 33:4 The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.
Psalm 33:4 For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are done in truth.
Matthew 10:33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 14:33 Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God.
Matthew 20:33 They say unto him, Lord, that our eyes may be opened
Mark 10:33 Saying, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem; and the Son of man shall be delivered unto the chief priests, and unto the scribes; and they shall condemn him to death, and shall deliver him to the Gentiles:
Luke 1:33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.
Luke 11:33 No man, when he hath lighted a candle, putteth it in a secret place, neither under a bushel, but on a candlestick, that they which come in may see the light.
Luke 13:33 Nevertheless I must walk to day, and to morrow, and the day following: for it cannot be that a prophet perish out of Jerusalem.
Luke 14:33 So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple
Luke 18:33 And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again.
Luke 21:33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
John 7:33 Then said Jesus unto them, Yet a little while am I with you, and then I go unto him that sent me.
John 9:33 If this man were not of God, he could do nothing.
John 13:33 Little children, yet a little while I am with you. Ye shall seek me: and as I said unto the Jews, Whither I go, ye cannot come; so now I say to you.
Acts 2:33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
Acts 13:33 God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.
Romans 11:33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!
Rom 8:33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.
Romans 15:33 Now the God of peace be with you all. Amen.
Random Verses with 23 in reference #
1. Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
2. Jeremiah 9:23 Thus saith the LORD, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches:
3.Matthew 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
4.Revelation 21:23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
5. 1John 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
6.1John 3:23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.
7. 1Peter 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
8.1Peter 2:23 Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:
9.James 2:23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
10.Hebrews 9:23 It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.
11.Hebrews 10:23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)
12.Hebrews 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
13.Genesis 2:23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man. (remember 23 daughters)
14. Mat 6:23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!
15. Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
16. Luke 9:23 And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.
17. Luke 11:23 He that is not with me is against me: and he that gathereth not with me scattereth.
18. Luke 12:23 The life is more than meat, and the body is more than raiment
Proverbs 1:23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.
Pro 3:23 Then shalt thou walk in thy way safely, and thy foot shall not stumble.
Pro 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
Pro 6:23 For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life:
Pro 10:23 It is as sport to a fool to do mischief: but a man of understanding hath wisdom.
Pro 11:23 The desire of the righteous is only good: but the expectation of the wicked is wrath.
Pro 12:23 A prudent man concealeth knowledge: but the heart of fools proclaimeth foolishness.
Pro 16:23 The heart of the wise teacheth his mouth, and addeth learning to his lips.
Pro 19:23 The fear of the LORD tendeth to life: and he that hath it shall abide satisfied; he shall not be visited with evil.
Pro 21:23 Whoso keepeth his mouth and his tongue keepeth his soul from troubles.
Pro 23:23 Buy the truth, and sell it not; also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding.
Pro 29:23 A man's pride shall bring him low: but honour shall uphold the humble in spirit.
Acts 3:23 And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.
1Co 3:23 And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.
Col 3:23 And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;
1Jn 3:23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.
1Th 5:23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ
Rom 11:33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!
Rom 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Rom 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.